- Attic Fans
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Vacuum System
- Floor Heating
- Snow Melting Systems
- Circuit Breaker
- Electrical Wiring
- Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Surge Protection
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- GFCI Outlet Installation
- Flat Screen TV Installation
- Home Automation
- Home Theater Installation
- Home Theater Repair
- Computer Wiring
- Pool and Hot Tub Wiring
- Vehicle Charging Stations
Warmup Radiant Systems in Boston, MA
Think about the warmth you feel when you stand in front of an oven while it’s on, or when you are outdoors and feel the warmth of the sun. In the most basic terms, this is what radiant heating does. With our exclusive Warmup products, you can take this technology a step further, in order to enhance your comfort and protect your Boston, MA property.
Warmup radiant systems are systems designed specifically to heat certain areas of your home as efficiently and effectively as possible. There are a number of different Warmup radiant heating devices that help with this. Contact FB Electrical Services Inc. today to learn more about these systems and to schedule your installation, repair, or maintenance services.
Warmup Outdoor Systems
Warmup radiant systems have a number of applicable benefits outdoors as well, for residents throughout the Boston, MA area. The following devices make winter a lot less daunting and more convenient.
- Snow Melting System: The buildup of snow surrounding your property during the winter is more than just an inconvenience—it can be a safety hazard. Snow, frost, and ice create an opportunity for slip–and–fall accidents, plus it can prevent you from leaving your home quickly during an emergency. Ask us about our driveway heating and roof deicing products; in addition to pipe freeze protection.
- Driveway Heating: Whether your Boston, MA driveway is constructed of concrete, asphalt, or pavers, the Warmup driveway heating system can significantly benefit you. It effectively keeps your driveways and paths snow–free and frost–protected for your safety and convenience.
- Roof Deicing: One of the biggest threats to your roof is the buildup of ice during the winter. As freeze and thaw cycles cause the ice to create dams, pooled water can leak into your home, causing water damage to your home’s interior in addition to the structure of the roof. Roof heating cables are self–regulating, and will efficiently prevent this type of damage.
Warmup Indoor Systems
There are a number of benefits to utilizing radiant heating within your home. It’s the best way to receive evenly distributed heat without the risk of air loss that you might experience with a forced–air furnace. Additionally, Warmup indoor radiant products provide numerous enhancements for comfort and convenience throughout your entire Boston, MA home.
- Smart Thermostats: A smart WiFi thermostat gives you total control over how you heat your home. It connects with your smartphone and learns your routines as well as your heating preferences to automatically keep your house at your desired temperature.
- Energy Monitoring: Energy monitoring devices have a self–learning capability that provides accurate temperature control for your entire home, adapting to suit your heating requirements.
- Pipe Freeze Protection: Freeze protection cables can be applied to your home’s pipes, ducts, and water lines in order to keep them free of snow and ice during the winter. Use pipe freeze protection for a peace of mind that your home’s interior is protected form potential winter damage.
- Mirror Defogger: As part of the Warmup product bathroom collection, mirror defoggers provide you with a safe and simple way to keep your mirrors steam free—a great upgrade to make to your bathroom and more energy efficient than you may imagine!
- Towel Warmer: Very affordable to run, towel warmers are another part of the Warmup bathroom collection, providing even heat to your towels for maximum comfort when you step out of your shower on a cold winter morning.